The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 15 November 2007

{a invite}

*ETA* Made these cute invites For a friend. Jenna I cant believe your little Chloe will be 8! Time Flies! As always had fun making them! hope you like them!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say....besides THANK YOU so much for doing these Tricia...you are so very talented....and I can't tell you enough because you are also tooooo modest!!!
Love ya They are DIVALICIOUS!
XO Jenna

duncan said...

Very nice...I like your style.

Anonymous said...

Those are great Trish, where do you come up with the time...You amaze me (yet again).

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!

Kari Lynne said...

Hi Tricia,

It was so fun to open my email and get a little message from you. Your little family is adorable. I can't believe that you have an 8 year old. Has it been that long. I'm excited to be able to get to know you a little more through your blog. Thanks for sending me a message. It made my day!

Kari

Jennifer Robertson said...

Those are so awesome! Beautiful job Tricia! I can't believe Chloe's turning 8!!

Creole Wisdom said...

What a fun party! And your invitations look lovely : )

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.