We had 6 crafts to do this year:
The decorations, the meal and the projects were simple. Lovely and simple. (Simple isn't easy for me! I'm a go big or go home kinda girl!)
The entire day had a great spirit about it. I was calm cool and collected (also something that isn't easy for me) My New Enrichment leader was Great! and is so excited for our upcoming activities.
The entire day had a great spirit about it. I was calm cool and collected (also something that isn't easy for me) My New Enrichment leader was Great! and is so excited for our upcoming activities.
22 comments:
It looks like a great day.
I love super sat. Tracy
What a great day. Those crafts are fabulous, where do you come up with it all?!? I really like the family plaques, what a great idea.
Wow that looks like fun. I love the name plaques. You did some really awesome stuff. :)
Looks like fun. Makes me miss my Enrichment calling. sniff sniff.
Wonderful wonderful wonderful job!! You and your team are fantastic! Kudos to you and Lisa B. and all your gals. The food looks fantastic too! Wowwwweeeeeeee!
Bravo.
Applause.
Standing ovation!!
Wow, what amazing crafts. I wanna do them!
You should be proud of your talents T...
You are so CRAFTY!
XO LOVE JENNA
Tricia - you are incredible. That looks like it was a Super Duper day and it looks as though it was well attended :) You are so talented, and so LOVED :)
Love Liana :)
I'm stalking your blog lately. Well, if you are feeling up to it - I request some summary of the steps for those big family signs. They look really classic.
Tricia You've gotta tell me how you did those Plaques. It looks pretty simple, but I wanna know exactly how you did them so I can make one. They look fantastic! Everything you did was wonderful! I wish our RS did stuff like this. Although I just moved wards so I don't know? Anyways just wanted to say YOU ROCK (as usual...I MISS YOU!!!!) -Susan
I featured your Super Saturday ideas on Tip Junkie. Feel free to display the "I've been featured" button. Thank you so much for the inspiration!
i love what you did with some of these ideas! i wondered if you could explain super saturday and what it is all about? I laso wonderd if you would be willing to share the how to's for some of the projects??
thanks!
I know I am about two years late since you posted this, but I am thinking of doing homemade gifts for the families this year, and am in love with your Memory Tree. Can you give me directions or a tutorial on how to put it together? Thanks ever so much! Uh, you can email me at amygrondahl@gmail.com. I guess that would be the easiest way to get a hold of me. Again, I really appreciate it!
I'm with Amy could I please get the memory tree directions. Thanks Kizerian@cox.net
Hi! My name is Doorly Winegar. I am trying to plan a Super Saturday in November and would love to make the memory tree. Do you mind sharing the instructions and talents with me? If you have any other great ideas, I would also appreciate you helping an amateur :). Hope you have a good Sabbath. navydrwife@gmail.com Thank you
I LOOOOOOVE THE CRAFTS DISPLAYED ON YOUR PAGE..SO AWESOME...I SERVED IN YOUNG WOMENS FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS & COULDNT THINK OF WHAT CRAFT TO DO NEXT..AM I ABLE TO OBTAIN INSTRUCTIONS IN MAKING THE MEMORY TREE AND CROCHET SNOWFLAKES..(it doesnt snow in Australia where I live!)...my email is..mj_glassie@hotmail.com
muchly appreciated
Can I PLEASE get the directions for the Memory Tree Craft....love, love, love it! amoon1@aol.com
Like the last commentor - I would LOVE to know how to make the Memmory Tree for our Super Saturday - unfortunately, they put the most uncreative and uncrafty person in charge (me-sadly).
My email address is: north_hyo@yahoo.com. If you need to speak to me, please email and I'll send you my phone #. Hyo
Hello. Our Souper Saturday is coming up in November and I am VERY new to this calling and trying to gather ideas for our planning meeting. Could I get the instructions for the memory tree so that I could get a cost for it?
Thanks so much!!!
shayleenlunt at gmail dot com
I'm with everyone else. We're doing Super Saturday in October and I would love to do the memory tree! Is there any way I could get the instructions? Thank you!
amandaholden88@gmail.com
We're doing Super Saturday in Nov., and I would love to do the memory tree! Is there any way I could get the instructions? Thank you! volley4it@hotmail.com
Instructions please for the Memory Tree.
Post a Comment