The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 24 October 2007

{the pick of the patch}

Usually I love Fall..the crisp air the harvest and all the Halloween fun...only for the past 2 weeks it has been raining non stop! Imagine my surprise when we woke up to a dry clear and SUNNY DAY. As soon as Jayna was out of kindergarten we made a bee line to the pumpkin patch! Marcy And her crew joined us too!
Aliza was so GOOD and happy to be out in the sunshine and a part of all the action! and if this little one ever decides to walk i have a feeling I'm in for it!


My Three little pumpkins! I wonder how long they will let me do this to them? I just love the matching kids...PLUS It's easy to find them . HA

The kids were fascinated by the 7 day old piglets!....They were so cute apparently the Mama Pig will feed 15 babies for one month.... good thing she has more then 2 nipples cause I couldn't do it!!! HA!

The high light of the pumpkin patch trip is always the hay ride to the patch to pick our pumpkins.
This year was a little more work to find the perfect pumpkins...



We had such a nice time, and Marcy and I realized afterwards...our kids were so good! it was no work at all! nothing but fun...that's the kinda day I love!




4 comments:

April said...

We went to the pumpkin patch/ petting zoo today too:) Looks like you guys had a blast. I just posted a ton of pics of our outing on my blog a few minutes ago. Don't you just love days like that when the weather is great and the kids are happy and having a good time:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great day. Beautiful weather and good kids, what more could you ask for!

Jennifer Robertson said...

I can't believe you guys are all in Halloween colours!! You are such an adorable mommy with your little pumpkins!

StampingBetty said...

Oh my goodness Tricia you and your children look so adorable! and like you had a great time! Your little girl is getting so big. It's great to see a mom who can dress 'em up and still let them crawl in the hay! Ya gotta love those fall days esp when we just finished 9 days of rain in a row.