The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 22 October 2007

{Jenna's big THREE OH!}

To Celebrate Jenna's 30 year mile stone we had a lovey Dinner at the Boat house over looking White Rock beach.

The crew!
So much fun just visiting, celebrating and wondering.... what will the next 10 years hold??

I wonder what the Birthday girl was wishin for?

ok. now here I am... my hair Freshly colored (thanks Jenna) and some Mega crazy eye make up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told the make up Artist at Jenna's salon that I wasn't into the natural look. hummmmm .... what I should have said is I like the look of wearing makeup. I do believe I even told the girl I like it a little on the trashy side...well here I am! HA TRASHY AND
SCARY!
But it was fun! I didn't feel like me!

We had such a great time! Happy birthday Jenna and I hope all your dreams and wishes come true!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, take a walk on the wild side baby! Lovin' those eyes! Hair looks faaaaaaaaaab-u-lus dahling!!

Jennifer Robertson said...

Looks like you guys had a blast in honour of Miss Jenna's big day! Great photos! Everybody looks fantastic! I LOVE your hair Tricia! (and I think your eye makeup looks hot!)

April said...

What a fun time:) I think your makeup looks great. You look hot girlie:)