The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 10 September 2007

{..she aint what she used to be!}

It's happened.
I always thought I looked young for my age.
no one would ever guess I'm turning 30 right?
RIGHT?
well If the husband 3 kids and a Mini Van didn't give me away perhaps this will.....
A GRAY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!
I spoke to my dear Friend Jenna (also my Hair Dresser) apparently this is not my first Gray hair!
I never Knew.
Which I guess means Jenna is great at what she does!
and pretty kind of her for letting me think that I still looked hike a (HOT chubby) 20 year old! HA


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!!! FYI I had the privilege of finding it. lol

Anonymous said...

Good words.