Every year we go to Shady Lagoon Campsite for 10 days. We look forward to it all year long. I was So excited until I found out that Justin would not be able to come. So much for looking forward to it I was dreading it! I was going Camping for 10 days by myself ONE THE LAKE with 3 kids! um ya not fun. Luckily Justin came to help set up camp then drove the 5 hours home to work an 80 hour work week. and then drove back to spend the weekend with us. 
While the hubby was gone I decided hey instead of having 3 kids why not gather all the other kid campers for a daily activity...HA.... we had a punk day with cool colored hair.
Even grandpa joined in on the fun...is he cool or what?
the best hair? well that's my baby with a green Mohawk. I think I officially lost the mother of the year award!

Next activity was done by Liana... jewelry making!
we make castles with sugar cubes and white glue! (thanks for the idea suburban mom!)
Liana also did a scavenger hunt....so fun!
and what kid doesn't love a water balloon fight?
While I was chasing after my little ones...and trying to keep Aliza out of the sun this is what every one else was doing.... no I wasn't bitter...HA!
Here is our home sweet home....see that? its a fridge so cool! and we are right on the water..a great site.... but with the wee ones AHHHHHHHHHHH right on the water!
a creative bath time For Miss A.
ADORABLE!

YAH WHOOOOOOOOOO My hot hubby came to save me!



Let the Fun begin!
and our best friends arrived!
the kids played so hard that little Jake napped on the beach for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

the whole Fam Damily!
ADORABLE!
(and my big BOOTAY!)
3 comments:
YEAH finally a post from Tricia!! Great Pics. It was a fun weekend 4yrs in a row for us now. I guess next year will be our 5yr anniversary lol.
Can't wait for next year already!!
PS your BOOOTAY is HOT!!
Looks like you had a great time. I was missing your posts!!!
Wow! What a lot of great, creative activities! Looks like all the kids had a great time. I have such good memories of Osoyoos! I'm glad you're blogging again... I was going through withdrawal :)
Post a Comment