The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 16 June 2007

{it's a dogs life!}

For the past 6 weeks we've been attending a class called "PALS" is a community based program to help parents prepare their preschool aged children for Kindergarten. We have loved it! Today was a special day where we talked a bout dogs and even read to a puppy. It helps to teach the kids empathy, kindness and is just plain old fun. Plus my poor kids will never have a dog......I'm not a dog person...they are ALOT of work...and its just like having another kid.... and when my kids are finally all potty trained the last thing I want to deal with is POO! ugh Man my kids sure loved this puppy!


Jayna and Jacob pretending to be dogs!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! And never say never....

SAH in Suburbia said...

Looks like your kids had a blast!!

Marin said...

Funny thing. My entire growing-up life I wanted a puppy so bad. My parents always bought older dogs, saying they had done the puppy thing already and once was enough. So when Paul and I got married one of the first things we did was buy a puppy. Now I totally understand where my parents were coming from and my kids will probably never have a puppy either!