
The Price is Write
COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Wednesday, 6 June 2007
{a cut above}
After almost five years Jayna got her first first real hair cut. (we *and she* have cut her bangs) but her hair has become very long..and very straggly. It was time. When I told Jayna we were going to cut her hair she broke down in tears....and said: "but then I wont be pretty anymore". I was surprised that she cared. I was even more surprised to find out that she thought her hair is what made her pretty. I went on to tell Jayna no matter what her hair looks like she is beautiful. We talked about how how pretty her hair will be once she gets her hair cut...and in no time at all Jayna was dieing to get her hair cut!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love the changes to the page and the pictures of the kids. From Tracy
hey Jayna, I had about 4 inches cut off my hair too (mine is REALLY SHORT now:) aren't haircuts fun?
I found you via Jolein's blog. You have a nice set up and your kids are beautiful!
We just cut my DD's Kamryn's hair on the weekend from long to shorter, she loves it.
Post a Comment