The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 3 May 2007

{No regrets}

TEN FIRSTS
-First Best Friend: Haermoni Zondag I was 7
-First Email Address:triciaslind@hotmail.com
-First Pet:We found a stray cat when I was 8. We named her Samantha Mrs kitty Smokey Jr Jacobs. We looked after her very well! fed her wet cat food 3 times a day. she got so FAT! we were concerned that she might be pregnant. she was not. so we took her to the vet to get fixed. after the vet has put her "under" my Mom received a call. The Dr asked her if she would be willing to change the cats name. My mom became defensive and said "NO way my kids love that name". The Vet then suggested we change her name from Samantha to Sammy. Our Cat was a BOY!!!! mom was so embarrassed...she never even thought to look! she just assumed that he 5 and 8 year old kids were right. SO the poor cat went under for no reason!! We were rather confused when our Mom told us that Samantha M K S jr. J was a BOY! So got the birds and bees talk (only it was about cats! HA) we lovingly changed HIS name to a much more appropriate one. "Sammy Mr Kitty Smokey Jr Jacobs". A year or so later we had HIM fixed. Sammy was a loving faithful cat and died only a few years ago. Sammy is the only animal Ive ever loved. and ever since...I'm just not an animal person. Funny cause some of my dearest friends are NUTS about Pets!!!

-First Piercing: ears when i was 3.5
-First Crush: Shane Hipwell in grade 7
-First CD: i think It was Cats or Phantom of the opera. not sure...but i remember my first album was a cassette take I was in grade two and it was Micheal Jackson's Thriller!
-First Car: 1984 Ford Tempo!
-First Stuffed Animal:hummm I never really had one. But I did have a blanket! i never gave it up till it was shreds!!! for REAL. I was 12 or so!
-First Tattoo: I was 16. and It was my last. Oh to be young again!

NINE LASTS
-Last Car ride: the Mini van! a Ford wind star
-Last Movie Seen In Theatres: Reign Over Me
-Last Phone Call: Mom
-Last Song Played: Ha Primary music " I hope they call me on a mission"
-Last Bubble Bath: last night!
-Last time you Cried: Yesterday I'm a emotional Girl!!!!
-Last time you ate: last night Pizza
-Last good dream: HUmm I only remember my bad dreams. Humm I wonder what that means??


EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
-Have you ever dated one of your best friends?: and then I married him!
-Have you ever been arrested?: no
-Have you ever skinny dipped?: yes! ha! way to may times to count! and truth be told I LOVE it! its the freest feeling EVER. last time was at Liana's Cabin last October (are you shocked?)
-Have you ever been on tv?: my 15 seconds of fame...Crash Test Mommy From the Life network.
-Have you ever kissed someone, and then regretted it?: OH YA
-Have you ever had a sex dream about someone?: no never I don't know what your Talking about! what are you trying to say?
-Have you ever cheated on someone?: ummm I plead the 5th
-Have you ever been in a car accident?: yes too many. Only one bad one. I was 20 I was the passenger with Liana. Both our backs have been messed up ever since. Blah
SEVEN THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. Black shirt
2. Jeans
3. a uncomfortable bra
4. DUH my underwear
5. my wedding ring
6. my engagement ring (I'm struggling HA)
7. and perfume! (ha I did it! 7 things!)

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Had family Prayer before Justin left for work
2. Got the kids dressed
3. packed a lunch for Jayna
4. got dressed
5. took Jayna to school
6. went to http://www.facebook.com/ (can you say ADDICT?)

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER
1. Sushi Girls nights
2. Kisses from my kids
3. Photos and preserving my memories (scrapbooks or blogs)
4. Dreaming of white beaches and blue waters!
5. Making out with the hubby (tee hee)

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1. Justin (the make out king hahaha)
2. Marcy
3. Liana
4. Jenna

THREE CHOICES
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Hot
3. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Finish my Degree.
2. Serve a mission with Justin and Travel.

ONE THING YOU REGRET:
I try to live my life so that I will never have regrets. Still, I wish we would have gone on a honey moon.. and I wish we never had to get student loans. If we hadn't we would be in such a different place now. ugh. Blah. No regrets right?

YOUR TURN!!!!!

No comments: