The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 7 May 2007

{family Home Evening}

For family Home Evening we had our missionaries to teach the lesson. I love having the Missionaries in our home...It helps to reminded me of my own mission and the feelings I had while serving the Lord Full time. It was an amazing time for me. It solidified my faith, and gave me a foundation to build my life on. I am forever grateful to those who I taught and served with. The experiences on my mission have helped me be a better wife, mother and leader. Indeed it changed my life.

The Elders taught about Christs Church and how it was restored. They built This visual(one of my favorites from my missionary days)~ a pyramid to display the foundation and of course how Jesus Christ is at the Head of the church. The kids really enjoyed the Lesson. And Jacob was especially excited when he got to knock the church down....hummm should I be worried?

No comments: