The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 2 March 2007

So much Fun

March 2nd 2007

Today was Ballet.

Like Jayna says, “SO much fun.”

This is the second time Jayna has taken Ballet.
And she loves it.

She is older, more focused and as cute as ever.




Her “recital” is in only two weeks! Should be entertaining (it always is with 3 and 4 year olds).


Waiting for the 45 min class to be over was pure torture for Jacob. I felt so bad for him. At 2 and a half… Jacob wants to a big kid….even more he wants to be just like his sister, begging me to let him go into Ballet…(daddy said nope ~I thought it would be kind of cute!)
Instead we found a perfect alternative. SCHOOL! In the community center there is a drop in Day care program, and Jacob is having a blast! He feels so special that ONLY HE gets to go. He looks so grown up and independent holding his lunch box with one hand and sippy cup in the other. Funny side note…its costing me more for the day care then the ballet lessons! Ha such is life!


It’s a nice time for Aliza and I and I get to feel like a first time mom all over again!

No comments: