I keep saying I want to simplify my life. Really I do. I like the idea of simple. Id like the kids to have 10 outfits each and that’s it. And we are way over that… In fact in the 6 month-12 month size Aliza has 50 outfits to wear that’s not including sleepers !! That’s insane!
Sometimes I make more work for myself…. But, I do it because I want to.
And the more I think of it the more I realize life is about the Details. Really I’m not a simple girl. I’m a details girl. So now I’m trying to simplify the details. Hahahhaha My Enrichment leader has been MIA so I’ve been running the show. I had to make the invitations for the upcoming Relief Society Events. I did a bookmark style invite(100 of them) and small card front 6 to a page (72). I’m feeling silly because they are so simple… but they are done. (Oh by the way I’m also a girl who needs constant validation…what do you think?)
1 comment:
Very Nice, it is great how WONDERFUL something can look yet be soooo simple.
Good Job Sista!!
Post a Comment