The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 9 March 2007

Celebrate Good........ Nights Sleep!!

Today Is time for a celebration!!! Aliza Slept from 10:30pm till 7:30am...I'm so happy!!!!!And rested...I'M ME AGAIN. So i did what every woman does to Celebrate... went shopping! Well..... to be truthful I had a return I had to make at Micheal's..and they would only give me a store credit. So my shopping spree started. I found this little Key Holder for %50 off for a total of.... drum roll please..... $12!! I love the door handle. It reminds me of my grandmas farm house in Saskatchewan. Only one door had this type of knob. I remember as a child pretending it was a diamond (see i loved diamonds then too) and it was magical door knob that lead to a mystical kingdom.

Ive hung it up in my entrance...and every time I see it it makes me smile. Now for the real test. Lets see if it will help me keep track of my keys!!!!!!




Look at all these Yummy colors...... So up my alley right now. I'm not sure how it has happened but I have become quite the collector. Ribbon is such a perfect way to Jazz up a scrapbook page or for an embellishment on the card... not to mention I love ribbon for my girlies hair. I just couldn't go to a craft store and not check out the Ribbon....and low and behold wouldn't you know it it was on sale! So I went crazy. I could have gotten twice as much... but the kiddies were ready to go. ( i wonder if their dad tells them to be difficult in stores to keep me in line?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the ribbon, I have become a ribbon junkie too.
Honestley, I am not too sure what I think about the key holder, it is definatley different and that is great that it brings you back some fond memories.

heidi said...

i LOVE ribbon too, i'm all for it everywhere