The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 26 February 2007

Take my breath away


February 26 2007

The older I get the faster time goes…really I can not believe how fast my baby is growing. When Jayna (my first) was born I sat and held her all day long, we napped together, watched TV and even shopped the malls (at least once a week).
It was all about Jayna.

Then 2 short year later I had Jacob…I tried to hold him (as he loved to cuddle up on my shoulder) we napped most days together while his big sister Jayna Slept…we watched Blues clues instead of Oprah and we tried the mall every now and then…

Now 2 more years later we have our Baby Aliza. This girl loves to be held. She was meant to be a first child. There isn’t the time like I had with the first. Or the second for that matter. And because of that I feel guilty. (Thank heavens for my baby carrier… I wear Aliza and trick her into thinking she is being held).

3 kids under four is busy.

In 5 months I think I have had a nap with Miss A maybe 6 times. And each of those naps was when daddy was home. We avoid the Mall at all cost ~unless I’m feeling like I want to go crazy.


We spend our days running around to Gymnastic, ballet, preschool and music class…plus a dr. appointment here and there. We hit the Parks; go for play dates and Aliza just tags along.

I long for those moments after 8 when the kids are in bed and its just Mommy and Aliza cuddling on the couch. I cherish them.

The best part of having 3 is seeing Jayna and Jacob and how in love with they are with their little sister….makes my heart smile!

I look at Aliza and boom! She’s getting so Big… her latest thing (besides rolling all over the house) is the Jolly Jumper…she Loves it! SLOW down my baby…I still need to catch my breath!

Its bed time now, and my sweet little babe is all tucked into bed....she simply takes my breath away.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's precious.

SuburbanMom said...

Oh my goodness - I can so relate! I had 3 kids in 3.5 years and the last, our baby sure is different!