The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 28 February 2007

Girls will be Girls




February 28, 2007

Girls Nights. I live for them.

Seems lately I have less and less time for me. I’m needed by my children, my husband, the Building (I manage an apartment building) and my calling. Tonight was about me. Tonight was a chance to get to know some of the girls and enjoy their company. And what better way to do that then surrounding a yummy Chocolate Fountain. Love how women can laugh and share stories. I feel blessed to have the support of these great ladies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm looks like you had fun and when is a evening not fun when CHOCOLATE is involved. YUM YUM

Tammy. Grand Master Stylist said...

Well I guess you really can have fun without me there. Ha Ha. Hope I can be there for the next one soon.
Tammy