


101 random things
1. I am 29 but I still feel 21. I often look around in shock at my life. I cant believe I’m old enough to drive ..let alone have a husband and 3 children.
2. I feel lucky to have found my hubby. I’m the only girlfriend he has ever had~ I feel pretty special.
3. I love to be a stay at home mom but I secretly wonder what it would be like to be a high powered CEO type.
4. I love to sing. I can turn anything into a song…..I even sing with out noticing I am singing. I guess that can be annoying.
5. If I could scrapbook all day every day I would…
6. Before I can REALLY scrapbook my house has to be clean…which is why I don’t scrapbook as much as Id like.
7. I dream of having a house with a wrap around porch……….. and live next door to Marcy
8. I’m not a reader…but I read a book a month…I’m glad for the book club that forces me to do so.
9. I wasn’t a real bright kid… lots of trouble in elementary. But graduated from High school with honors. Did well in university.
10. I plan to finish my degree someday… but I have no motivation to do so.
11. I love friends who up lift me…and make me feel good about myself.
12. not so into DRAMA…
13. I don’t watch much TV…instead I waste my time on the computer.
14. I was married for time and all eternity in the Seattle LDS Temple.
15. I had 8 bridesmaids…and only regret one… Rhonda should have been there.
16. I was 1995 grade 12 class President. Ya I was that cool
17. At 21 years old I was a missionary for 19 months in San Bernardino California. It was a wonderful faith building experience.
18. I was baptized at 18.
19. as a kids I wanted to be a country music singer or a dog walker.
20. I hate Dogs
21. My brother was bit in the face, by my grandpa’s dog…60 + stitches. I was bit in the bum once.
22. When I was bit by the dog I was with my dad at a job site. I was 7 or 8…the worst part for me was having my dad find out I wasn’t wearing underwear.
23. I always wear underwear now! Ha
24. I still wish I could be a country music singer
25. I had a home birth. I never really thought I would have the guts to do it but I did…. Mostly because I was told I couldn’t do it…that it wasn’t right/safe or what ever, I wanted to prove “them” wrong.
26. I don’t like to be told what to do….especially by my moms
27. BUT, I take direction well
1. I am 29 but I still feel 21. I often look around in shock at my life. I cant believe I’m old enough to drive ..let alone have a husband and 3 children.
2. I feel lucky to have found my hubby. I’m the only girlfriend he has ever had~ I feel pretty special.
3. I love to be a stay at home mom but I secretly wonder what it would be like to be a high powered CEO type.
4. I love to sing. I can turn anything into a song…..I even sing with out noticing I am singing. I guess that can be annoying.
5. If I could scrapbook all day every day I would…
6. Before I can REALLY scrapbook my house has to be clean…which is why I don’t scrapbook as much as Id like.
7. I dream of having a house with a wrap around porch……….. and live next door to Marcy
8. I’m not a reader…but I read a book a month…I’m glad for the book club that forces me to do so.
9. I wasn’t a real bright kid… lots of trouble in elementary. But graduated from High school with honors. Did well in university.
10. I plan to finish my degree someday… but I have no motivation to do so.
11. I love friends who up lift me…and make me feel good about myself.
12. not so into DRAMA…
13. I don’t watch much TV…instead I waste my time on the computer.
14. I was married for time and all eternity in the Seattle LDS Temple.
15. I had 8 bridesmaids…and only regret one… Rhonda should have been there.
16. I was 1995 grade 12 class President. Ya I was that cool
17. At 21 years old I was a missionary for 19 months in San Bernardino California. It was a wonderful faith building experience.
18. I was baptized at 18.
19. as a kids I wanted to be a country music singer or a dog walker.
20. I hate Dogs
21. My brother was bit in the face, by my grandpa’s dog…60 + stitches. I was bit in the bum once.
22. When I was bit by the dog I was with my dad at a job site. I was 7 or 8…the worst part for me was having my dad find out I wasn’t wearing underwear.
23. I always wear underwear now! Ha
24. I still wish I could be a country music singer
25. I had a home birth. I never really thought I would have the guts to do it but I did…. Mostly because I was told I couldn’t do it…that it wasn’t right/safe or what ever, I wanted to prove “them” wrong.
26. I don’t like to be told what to do….especially by my moms
27. BUT, I take direction well
28. I love children29. Someday I will be a teacher
30. My shift ends at 8…..I “WORK” 12 hour days.
31. My kids go to bed every day at 8 …not because I’m a good mom who schedules her kids….but because I want me time.
32. I love going to the movies. I will go with the girls to a mid week late show and a visit… don’t even care what movie it is…..as long as its not rated R
33. When I have to go I have to GO! I’ve even knocked on a strangers’ door and asked to uses their restroom! (I know you wanted to know that)
34. I wonder what happened to my First boy friend Chris Taylor he had a mustache at 19 I was 16
35. I hate mustaches……except on my dad.
36. I was engaged once before… kinda…I said yes….didn’t mean it…we never planned for a wedding…we were kids…I was 19…. But I still have the ring.
37. My ring from my hubby is bigger (ha!)
38. I hate REAL shoes…sandals, crocks and flip flop are my style….even my closed toed shoes are open backed
39. My most prized possession is my camera (digital SLR Rebel) and I have no plans to up date to the xt or the xti.. I’m happy with what I have.
40. I need to learn how to really use my camera.41. I plan to take photography course at the local college SOON
42.when I was a kid I wanted 6 kids
43. When we got married we wanted 4
44. I’m pretty sure we will have one more kid.
45 I hate to be pregnant.
46. I love the way I look when I’m pregnant…just not feel.
47. I like giving birth. I love the power I feel!
48. I love perms..yes its true. I wish they were in style.
49. I wear make up ALMOST every day
50. I do my make up in the car…where the kids are all strapped in.
30. My shift ends at 8…..I “WORK” 12 hour days.
31. My kids go to bed every day at 8 …not because I’m a good mom who schedules her kids….but because I want me time.
32. I love going to the movies. I will go with the girls to a mid week late show and a visit… don’t even care what movie it is…..as long as its not rated R
33. When I have to go I have to GO! I’ve even knocked on a strangers’ door and asked to uses their restroom! (I know you wanted to know that)
34. I wonder what happened to my First boy friend Chris Taylor he had a mustache at 19 I was 16
35. I hate mustaches……except on my dad.
36. I was engaged once before… kinda…I said yes….didn’t mean it…we never planned for a wedding…we were kids…I was 19…. But I still have the ring.
37. My ring from my hubby is bigger (ha!)
38. I hate REAL shoes…sandals, crocks and flip flop are my style….even my closed toed shoes are open backed
39. My most prized possession is my camera (digital SLR Rebel) and I have no plans to up date to the xt or the xti.. I’m happy with what I have.
40. I need to learn how to really use my camera.41. I plan to take photography course at the local college SOON
42.when I was a kid I wanted 6 kids
43. When we got married we wanted 4
44. I’m pretty sure we will have one more kid.
45 I hate to be pregnant.
46. I love the way I look when I’m pregnant…just not feel.
47. I like giving birth. I love the power I feel!
48. I love perms..yes its true. I wish they were in style.
49. I wear make up ALMOST every day
50. I do my make up in the car…where the kids are all strapped in.
51. I love sales
52. I get a rush when I go shopping.
53. I have a tattoo (GASP) I was only 16 when I got it.
54. I had 9 holes in my ears …..It seemed like a good idea in 1992…they have grown over
55. I have never done drugs.
56. I love to organize… hate to clean
57. Laundry sucks too
58. I have no problem washing the laundry it’s the putting away that’s hard for me.
59. I know I’m a good friend
60. Sometimes I ask too many questions.
61. I keep in touch
62. I send 100 Christmas cards each year… It makes me happy
63.I worked at McDonalds for 5 years
64. I wonder what I would be like to go back to Mcd’s as an Adult.. I remember it being so fun.
65. I worked at a woman’s gym in sales…Yes its Ironic. I haven’t been to a gym since…..
66. I want to go to a gym… and get in shape…I hate the commitment, don’t know if I’m committed yet
67. I am the opposite of an anorexic… I look in the mirror and see a hot chick… not a fat woman…
68 I have a lot of Confidence
69. My husband thinks I’m SEXY!
70.I love sushi especially the raw stuff!
71. I’ve never seen blue water… I want to go away to a tropical place.
72. one day as a senior I will serve a mission with my husband.
73. I worry about my kids a lot.
74. My biggest fear is my Husband will die.
75. I serve in the Relief Society Presidency at church. I love my calling. I love the Sisters.
76. I think I have ADD… but I make it work for me.
77. I drink Pepsi…diet or regular. As long as it’s Pepsi.
78. I think Pepsi is a funny word.
79. I was in my high school Jazz choir. I was a big deal to me…infact I think it changed my life… had I never been in the choir I wouldn’t have known Annalee and Callie (who introduced me to the church) I would have never went on my mission, never met my husband. Never had these children.
80. I went to a fine arts school… I was like a real live FAME!
81. My first love was Shad he was never my Boyfriend… in my mind he was…it was a big CRUSH. Man could he sing.
82. My first best Friend was Hearmoni Z. I was 7. We still keep in touch.
83. I remember thinking the www would never take off!
84. I have no idea what my natural color is….. Since I was 10 I’ve dyed it. (Sun in counts)
85. I want to win the lottery … but I never buy tickets
86. I love to teach. I think I’m good at it.
87. I had an imaginary friend as a child. Her name was Pamela…I can still picture her. One day I told her to go away. I was 6 or so… I never saw her again. My mom thought I was Schizophrenic.
88. At 17 I went to Germany and Austria. I only REALLY remember it through the pictures.
89. I am a night owl
90. I long to sleep in till I see double digits.
91. I hate when people are dishonest with me…BUT, I will never call them on it. It’s not my place. UNLESS YOU ARE MY KID!
92. I lack compassion….if your power gets cut off it’s because you didn’t pay your bills! Being a responsible adult is paying your bills before you go shopping.
93. I will protect my children no matter what. I am a mamma bear.
94. I like my blue eyes
95. I hate change.
96. I love our extended family…even if we are all crazy!
97. I can’t sleep cuddling. At night we cuddle for a few minutes…. .then ASSUME THE POSTIION (we turn and face the wall)~ hey it works for us.
98. Justin and I dated for 3 months got engaged, six, months later were married, and two months later we were pregnant with Jayna.
99. Justin and I were friends first…we wrote letters for 2 years. I really knew him. I saw his potential….
60. Sometimes I ask too many questions.
61. I keep in touch
62. I send 100 Christmas cards each year… It makes me happy
63.I worked at McDonalds for 5 years
64. I wonder what I would be like to go back to Mcd’s as an Adult.. I remember it being so fun.
65. I worked at a woman’s gym in sales…Yes its Ironic. I haven’t been to a gym since…..
66. I want to go to a gym… and get in shape…I hate the commitment, don’t know if I’m committed yet
67. I am the opposite of an anorexic… I look in the mirror and see a hot chick… not a fat woman…
68 I have a lot of Confidence
69. My husband thinks I’m SEXY!
70.I love sushi especially the raw stuff!
71. I’ve never seen blue water… I want to go away to a tropical place.
72. one day as a senior I will serve a mission with my husband.
73. I worry about my kids a lot.
74. My biggest fear is my Husband will die.
75. I serve in the Relief Society Presidency at church. I love my calling. I love the Sisters.
76. I think I have ADD… but I make it work for me.
77. I drink Pepsi…diet or regular. As long as it’s Pepsi.
78. I think Pepsi is a funny word.
79. I was in my high school Jazz choir. I was a big deal to me…infact I think it changed my life… had I never been in the choir I wouldn’t have known Annalee and Callie (who introduced me to the church) I would have never went on my mission, never met my husband. Never had these children.
80. I went to a fine arts school… I was like a real live FAME!
81. My first love was Shad he was never my Boyfriend… in my mind he was…it was a big CRUSH. Man could he sing.
82. My first best Friend was Hearmoni Z. I was 7. We still keep in touch.
83. I remember thinking the www would never take off!
84. I have no idea what my natural color is….. Since I was 10 I’ve dyed it. (Sun in counts)
85. I want to win the lottery … but I never buy tickets
86. I love to teach. I think I’m good at it.
87. I had an imaginary friend as a child. Her name was Pamela…I can still picture her. One day I told her to go away. I was 6 or so… I never saw her again. My mom thought I was Schizophrenic.
88. At 17 I went to Germany and Austria. I only REALLY remember it through the pictures.
89. I am a night owl
90. I long to sleep in till I see double digits.
91. I hate when people are dishonest with me…BUT, I will never call them on it. It’s not my place. UNLESS YOU ARE MY KID!
92. I lack compassion….if your power gets cut off it’s because you didn’t pay your bills! Being a responsible adult is paying your bills before you go shopping.
93. I will protect my children no matter what. I am a mamma bear.
94. I like my blue eyes
95. I hate change.
96. I love our extended family…even if we are all crazy!
97. I can’t sleep cuddling. At night we cuddle for a few minutes…. .then ASSUME THE POSTIION (we turn and face the wall)~ hey it works for us.
98. Justin and I dated for 3 months got engaged, six, months later were married, and two months later we were pregnant with Jayna.
99. Justin and I were friends first…we wrote letters for 2 years. I really knew him. I saw his potential….
100. We had 3 children in 5 years. Wow!
101. I am Happy!
101. I am Happy!
4 comments:
Like the new site...Loved this entry (especially the dog bite no underwear bit). Great pics, especially the 'lazy day' one with the kids
Right on sista!
I'm gonna copy your idea on my blog I think.....as I sit here and skip church cause I'm too sick to go. I know it sounds gay, cause I can sit here on the computer all day, but I really am sick. I'm glad you guys didn't come down, but we sure missed you!
You WERE a big deal in the jazz choir - who else would have called me on being flat? (still am, by the way!) you were definitely one i looked up to!
You are an amazing woman! I want to make sure 101 is true every day. I am sorry I never read this till now. I want to be your friend and companion forever. I love you so much. Justin
Post a Comment