The invitation

The birthday girl

The Cake

The food (
errr can I call it that?)


Decorations

refreshments

the birthday favors

We enjoyed a wonderful slumber party!

we swam in the pool

with our own private life guards :)


did a little work out;)


wore a little
bling
opened gifts

partied

did a spa treatment

then manicure and pedicures


made wishes

Danced and Danced

and slept from 12:30 till 8:30am ! (Thanks girls!)
These are the faces of little girls who had the camera flashed in their faces first thing!!!!!!

we had some
breakfast

and hit the pool for some morning swimming!

The party was a screaming success

And both Marcy and I survived!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
6 comments:
What a fabulous way to turn 8! Man, I wish I had birthday parties like that! Sooooooo cool. Very sweet way to make Jayna feel special (especially considering that yummy candy!!)
That is VERY cool. Think I'm adding this one to my stolen ideas pile.
Wow, you are one BRAVE mama!
Man...you throw the best parties!! I love all your creativity!! And Happy Happy Birthday to Jayna!!
Hey Trisha...I just wanted to tell you how I do my picture collages, I downloaded the FREE google program, Picasa 3...then all you do is import where ever you store your pics on the computer {its a simple button that says import} and you can create your collages, the best part about the program is they link it to your blog so when your ready to upload them to your actual blog you just click "blog this" and it uploads in two seconds :)
Oh and that kisses shirt is from the Hershey's factory in PA, my mom was on a trip and picked up some cute shirts for the kids :)
looks awesome and the best part is you two mamas didn't have to shew off any boys!!!! Love you
Post a Comment