Adam is obsessed with the tub! whenever some one is in the bath Adam is not far off!
Today Jacob was having his bath...and of course Adam had to be there!
My two boys together
laughing and splashing.
My two boys together
laughing and splashing.
Then I had a feeling of sadness wash over me.Sadness that Jacob wouldn't have the typical brother relationship with Adam.
More sadness and worry about the future.
I wonder what Adam will be like as he grows, as a kindergartner, as a child, a teen and an adult.
I HATE these moments.
They rob me of living in the now, enjoying these simple lovely moments like bath time.
3 comments:
Adam will be Adam and Jacob will love him. You have wonderful children Trish.
I agree. Your kiddies won`t remember life without Adam and they are just going to be siblings and have all of the joys, bumps and tumbles that come with being siblings!
Adam and the kids will have so much more fun together. You have such cuties!!!!
Post a Comment