The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 18 June 2010

{Sports Day 2010!}

Today was Sports day!
Remember loving sports day as a kid? I sure do!
and now its my kids turn... And I get to be there to bask in their excitement.

First was the wheels parade


We went a little more low key than my regular style;)
but the kids were tickled with their balloons and streamers!

Jacob was on the Blue team

and Jayna on the Yellow

and Aliza refused to play favorites;)




even Aliza got to join in the preschoolers race


see this mama doesn't pick sides either! The bows say it all;)

Days Like today make me so grateful to be a stay at home mom. I am so thankful for a loving husband and father who works so hard and is willing to sacrifice so I can be home with our children.

No comments: