The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

{Schools out for SUMMER!}

School is out for Summer!
I am so excited to have them home!
I am THRILLED to skip the mad morning rush and the 3 some times 5 pick ups and drop offs!
And excited to fill our summer with fun, activities and the beach!

The kids wore their last day of school T shirt
(and Jacob liked it so much that he didn't even notice the only color left in the ink jet printer was pink)

The Kindergartners (I love that Jacob is showing me the sign for I love you)

Mrs Camillo.... such a lovely woman!

And Mrs. Simpson who Jayna adores!

and I decided it would be pretty cool to pick the kids up in a decorated van.
(after all in a few more years they wont think, this is so cool!)



Instead of the bell ringing at 2:45 like it does every day... the song came blasting over the loud speakers "SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!" It was fun and wonderful!

Something feels pretty good about having all my ducks in a row!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

okay you are just too cool (and you're right in a few years you'll just be embarassing ;)