The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 4 June 2010

{perfect picnic}

Today was a beautiful day! Justin came home from work with Dinner!!!!!! Is there anything more romantic? nope I don't think so!
We enjoyed a roast chicken, salad, potato salad and buns... Thank you Daddy and Safeway!
we walked along the Quay.
and I was in my happy place. Blue sky, my family in a place where my kids couldn't cause much trouble. Yes it was BLISS!


Adam loves his mamas kisses...even if he does look a little pained here;)
AHHHH life is good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That man of yours is really shining, and so are you ... looks like it suits you perfectly.
love Mom

Jackie said...

What fun. Can't wait for Papa to return to these parts; hopefully he'll bring dinner :)

Kari Lynne said...

Hey Tricia, I remember reading your blog quite a while ago about your family camping trips. You have great ideas about activities for the kids to keep them entertained. Could you post or email me some of your ideas. I am in charge of a camping family reunion and I want to do something really fun for the kids.

I love reading your blog. You are so creative and full of energy. It's been fun to get to know you through your blog.

Thanks a bunch,

Kari (Partridge) Buchanan