The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 20 June 2010

{Fathers Day 2010}

This Fathers Day we passed on the heart clogging favorites and served Justin's all time favorite breakfast cereal~ Captain Crunch. YEP a 31 year old father of 4 loves that stuff!We all got ready and dressed for church.

The kids Happily presented Daddy with his annual hand decorated tie.
( while decorating the tie Aliza declared "WE SHOULD DECORATE ALL DADS TIES!")
ha

The kids showered daddy with much love and handmade goodness!
And I cooked a special dinner. Turduckin.
say it with me
TUR DUCK IN
That's a chicken stuffed into a duck that's stuffed into a turkey.
For years Justin has joked about the turduckin. When I would ask him what should we have for dinner.... he would reply TURDUCKIN.

Tonight Justin asked whats for dinner.... he thought I was joking when I told him.
We laughed, and he was pretty tickled.
The Turduckin was pretty rich... and made for a whole lot of leftovers.
Adam wasn't so sure about the crazy meal...
But, it was a fun way to celebrate Fathers Day,
and what Fathers day would be complete with out Dads Root beer and Dads cookies?

Justin we love you.
Thank you for being you!

No comments: