For Vancouver members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints these last few weeks have been exciting and busy!
Justin and I enjoyed our date night attending the "Vancouver Temple Youth Celebration"
1200 youth from BC performed some great musical numbers celebrating over 100 years of church membership her in our province.
The highlight was hearing the Prophet speak. President Monson was delightful. He was funny, uplifting and personable. I sooooo wish we had brought the children with us!
Justin and I enjoyed our date night attending the "Vancouver Temple Youth Celebration"
1200 youth from BC performed some great musical numbers celebrating over 100 years of church membership her in our province.
The highlight was hearing the Prophet speak. President Monson was delightful. He was funny, uplifting and personable. I sooooo wish we had brought the children with us!
I love the culture part of the church, the music the dancing and the willingness to share talent with others.
1 comment:
You rock that Zebra print!!
Post a Comment