Rosemarie and I have been serving together in the Relief Society presidency
for nearly 5 years. It's been a long run... a wonderful long time. In an effort to get released I had her watch our 3 big kids for the weekend! (it didn't work ;) Adam stayed with his "other" Mama (Andrea) While Justin and I made a quick get away!
We rode the sky train to the Vancouver port,
because we are only on the ship for just under 20 hours we made the most of our time!
We checked out our room and balcony.
We went to check out some of the stores on the ship. Keep in mind this ship was set for the Alaska cruises this summer. Most people who are cruising to Alaska are the more mature crowd, say 50+. Apparently Zebra print is really hot with the seniors this season. There was an entire wall of zebra print! Justin and I had a good chuckle!
And disembarked at 9:30 am.
We then walked from the port to down town Seattle.
Every thing was breath taking!
There it is again we were CALM
We actually snuggled up on the grass looking out on the ocean
and drifted off to dream land.
We cam home late, a little sun burnt, happy, recharged and ready to face the chaos. Surprisingly I missed it. A person can only handle so much calm;)
3 comments:
I have noticed that food tastes better when someone else cooks it. I thought it must be my cooking :)
Sooooooooooo fun!!
Yer so purty! Man, you're one photogenic gal. Looks like you had a blast. Perhaps someday we'll join you again. 2011? 2012? Sans enfants...of course!
That is so awesome! Colour me jealous and remind me to look into one of these mini cruises sometime when we're out west and can leave the kids with the grandparents.
Post a Comment