The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 23 May 2010

{Costco Crazies!}

I HATE Grocery shopping!
detest it!
Because Jacob is in half day Kindergarten I have less than a 2 hour window to run errands. So instead of stressing out that I'll be late to pick up my kids, I wait to after school to shop with all 4 kids. Crazy? YEP!
That's how I roll!
To make it even more fun we drag along our friends to Costco.
Costco is one of our favorite places to eat.
Hot Dog and a pop $2
CHEAP AND CHEERFUL!
thanks for laughs and the company!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

When you were 18 would you have ever believed that Costco could be a day trip? How domesticated we've become.