The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 20 April 2010

{Temple Open House}

This week has been amazing!

With the temple open house I have invited everyone I know to come for a tour!
Most importantly was my Mom and Dad.
My folks recently returned from a trip to Salt Lake City Utah, They spent the day at the visitors center and were given a tour by 2 Sister Missionaries. My dad told them all about me and my time as a missionary in San Bernardino. Doesn't matter How old I am ... I am always Daddy's little girl. And It feels pretty good when I know he is proud of me.

My wedding was a difficult day. I knew I wanted to marry Justin in the temple. But knowing that my parents couldn't be there was heart breaking. My parents are the most amazing people who were so supportive of me and what was important to me. It wasn't easy for them (by any stretch of the imagination) But they let me follow my heart.

My dad drove their Motor home down to the Seattle Temple, it was filled with my family and bridesmaids (who are not members of the church) They refered to the motor home as the "Sin Wagon" HA

My Dad walked me up to the the doors of the temple and kissed my cheek. I knew It was hard for him. But never in my life did I feel more loved or more supported...

Showing them the inside of the temple was magical.
Showing them the sealing room was amazing.
Mom and Dad I LOVE YOU
I am so thankful for you. For teaching me the importance of being myself and following my dreams (what ever they may be)
I also took my brother and his lovely family.

My dear Friend Liana and her kids

As well as Rhonda, Andrea and Thomas (Grrr Didn't have my camera)

And two of the NICU mamas!
which we promptly turned into a girls night;)
So happy I got to share something that means so much to me.
My heart is FULL!

1 comment:

kelsey said...

It was so wonderful to share it with you too. I found it really fascinating... very different from the catholic church I grew up in. Thanks for sharing. I still wanna come to church with yah too.

KK