COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Wednesday, 10 February 2010
{The Olympic Torch}
There is SO much excitement here in Vancouver! And the Olympics are coming!!!!!! Today (only 5 hours after we returned home from our trip) we went to see the flame come into our city!
of course we were all decked out in our Olympic gear!
And there it is!
So excited for Vancouver 2010!!!!!! GO Canada go!!
Tricia, It is exciting to see how involved with the Olympics you and your family have been. You did better then I did, but then when Salt Lake City hosted it in 2002 I was single and didn't want to go to anything by myself. Have fun this next week! And I agree with you about how often you are blogging. I am the same way. If you notice I am lucky to get in a post once a month or so. Take care!
3 comments:
Tricia, It is exciting to see how involved with the Olympics you and your family have been. You did better then I did, but then when Salt Lake City hosted it in 2002 I was single and didn't want to go to anything by myself. Have fun this next week! And I agree with you about how often you are blogging. I am the same way. If you notice I am lucky to get in a post once a month or so. Take care!
I am so jealous!! Thanks for sharing all these adorable pictures :) Everyone looks adorable in there Olympic gear :)
You make me [proud to be hosting the gaes and especially proud that you are my family. Love Mom
Post a Comment