Today was wonderful! The weather was warm and DRY! and we got to meet Mickey and the princesses!!
Adam thought Mickeys nose looked really tasty.
Nana got emotional during our time with Minnie and Mickey. And Minnie dried her tears with her dress. It was one of those moments that I will always remember. Nana's dream of having her whole Family in Disney world... It was pretty awesome! I loved that they gave us time to talk and visit with the characters. we didn't feel rushed at all. It really did feel magical!
We rode all the rides we could... and this kid size roller-coaster was a hit with Aliza, Jacob liked it too (although in this picture he doesn't look to sure;)
The girls were captivated with the show that was going on at the base of the castle.
The weather was almost as beautiful as my girls are!
Here is my all Boy waiting to see the Little mermaid. He wasn't to interested so his daddy took him to check out the cool BOY stuff!
Aliza is at the sweetest age. At 3 years old she is OBSESSED with dressing up! She was thrilled to do a costume change to see Ariel.
Aliza Chatted her ear off about dress up, shoes, and collections. Aliza was so cute when she told her "I have a Dinglehopper too!!!!"
Jayna didn't miss out on the the dress up either but wore her more subdued ode to Ariel... her Little Mermaid night gown


4 comments:
would have given my heart to see the girls with the princeses. Once again I have the "Most Bootiful" grands!
Love Grandma Shirley
would have given my heart to see the girls with the princeses. Once again I have the "Most Bootiful" grands!
Love Grandma Shirley
would have given my heart to see the girls with the princeses. Once again I have the "Most Bootiful" grands!
Love Grandma Shirley
Those little princesses are too cute!
Post a Comment