Seriously, Tricia, don't quit! I always figured that you write the blog more for your family than your readers! This is the world's best scrapbook. It's gorgeous and it contains your thoughts... I would love to have something like this from my childhood, if blogs had existed when my mom and dad were raising us.
I like reading your stories, but more importantly, your family will appreciate this for generations to come. This is a worthwhile thing you're doing. Consider it your Intertubed Book of Remembrance!
I love your creativity! You come up with the neatest activities and decorations. I am always so impressed with your creative talent, to say nothing of your strength of character. I may not always comment, but I enjoy seeing what you are up to.
YOU CANNOT QUIT!!! YOur blog is one of my very favorites. YOu give me such great ideas and I LOVE seeing pics of your adorable kiddos and home. You are truly inspiring in every way! :)
Tricia i check your site every day to see if you have new posts. You are such an incredible mom and your blog keeps us up to date with the goings on of some of our family! You have such good little stories and pics i don't even have children and I LOVE seeing pics ofthe kids......i've watched them grown up through your blog.
Don't quit. It is a wonderful online journal. I agree with the others. I wish I had your talents. You do amazing things for the children. I look forward to seeinng the pictures even though I know what is happening. You have to continue. Elizabeth
I was told by my aunt last year when I too was thinking maybe I should just stop blogging even though I was few and far between (unlike the blogging queen) that I should consider this like a family journal that we can go back and look at all the fun times, the struggles and such. Ever since then I have made more of an effort to blog, which in 2009 I blogged more entries then the 5 years previous combined. I love you blogs, please don't give up it helps keep me in touch with you and you have had great ideas! Take a little break enjoy your trip and then come back to us that faithfully follow your blog!
Add me to you Stalk list mine isn't has cool as your blog, but at least you can keep updated on me and my family like I do with you and yours. dnafamily.blogspot.com I already have you on my list of blogs I visit and I would be sad if it wasn't there anymore!
Of course you should continue!!! I have been feeling the same way lately. I feel like life is just the same old, same old and I have nothing new to say. But I love hearing from all of my blog buddies!
Little do you probably know, but I too follow your blog daily, and on top of loving your style and creativity, I am even more touched by your spirit, energy and amazing positive outlook. You are inspiring as a mom (and I don't even have children), a wife (and I don't even have a husband), a woman and a friend...reading your posts inspires me to be thankful for my own life and to try and reflect on it the same way.
You have to keep your blog up! :) I love reading it and seeing how creative you are. You are giving me ideas on how to do parties and teacher gifts and everything else. I've had to create a "for later" file so I can remember what to do when my kiddos get older! :) I also love seeing your kids grow - and to see how you're handling the awesome experience of raising Adam! You are an amazing woman and am so blessed to have a small look at your life through your blog! :) Please don't go away! :)
BTW I do read consistently; just lately it's been at work on my lunch hour so I can't comment (silly firewalls). That should all change now that my kid is FINALLY sleeping again and my evenings are mine (for a couple more months anyways...)
I LOVE reading your blog! Seriously, love, love, LOVE it! All the pretty cakes you make, great b-day parties for your kids, family activities - they are all so fun to read about. I just wish that I wasn't so darn lazy and did half of the great stuff you do. xoxo
PS. I wonder if you could get your blog printed into a book! What a great item to keep on your coffee table or to give to your children when they are grown up.
I'm a quiet lurker, but I Love your blog, Trish! I've already used a few of your craft ideas, and your posts are always full of so much fun! I hope you'll continue...
Tricia! Your blog is FULL of inspiration, love and of COURSE humour! I love your blog and follow it religously (even though you don't follow mine...hahaha jk). I love your blog. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, and it is always a good read. :D Keep it going!
PS I have read somewhere (I think when I signed up) that you can get it printed into a book! Easiest way to journal if you're a journal slacker like me and definitely the most simple way to "scrapbook".
As others have said, your blog is great. I admire your spirit, strength and your creativity. I love getting ideas for teacher gift, parties and food! I just love seeing what your family is up to and how much your kiddos have grown. Please appease your many fans and keep blogging.
I hope you keep blogging I love love seeing all the fun pics of your family, Adam's progress and all the AMAZING parties you throw!! Seriously could you be more creative!! I love all your teacher/school gifts, goodie bags and cake ideas...you inspire me more then words can say :)
T, What would I do if I didn't get to live vicariously through you and your family. If you stop blogging there is no hope for us slow, boring bloggers (ME!!). Keep it up... how else will I know what you are upto?
Thank you for coming out of 'lurkdom' and saying hi! I really appreciated your comment too :) Those first few months after a diagnosis can be very overwhelming, but then, as you found out, bit by bit the diagnosis takes a backseat to your child just being your child :)
Tricia, You must keep blogging ... you can have a little rest but then you "have to" blog so I can keep track of your busy life and my georgeous grand babies. I love you more than diamonds! Mom
Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments! Adam is ADORABLE!! I know I just found your blog.....so my vote is that you do not quit blogging!!
Tricia, your blog makes me happy!!! I enjoy it!!! IF it makes YOU happy, and YOU enjoy doing it, keep it up! If you are only doing it because you feel pressured by other people's expectations, however flattering and well-intentioned they maybe be, that might not be a good enough reason to continue. JMHO Love you lots!!!!!!
I am not sure if you would remember me, but you may remember my husband, Kalvin Bartel. I came across your blog and I love reading it. Your husband's aunts are in my ward in Kamloops and I was in your In laws for ward for a few years. Any way, thanks for writing!
Don't stop! I am glad to have found another boyfriend for my Sweet Pea (or rather you found us). I can't wait to watch him grow up. He seems like he is doing wonderful and I have to admit that I am more than a little jealous. :-) Congrats on such a beautiful boy!
when when when will you blog again!!!!!!! with you not blogging, I almost can cancel my internet connection (I knew the internet was a fad anyhow!!!) Rhonda
I found your blog over a year ago when I was planning a Super Saturday. Since then I try to check every few months to see what you've added. I hope you don't stop blogging. You've given me such inspiration and hope.
44 comments:
Present!!!!
Seriously, Tricia, don't quit! I always figured that you write the blog more for your family than your readers! This is the world's best scrapbook. It's gorgeous and it contains your thoughts... I would love to have something like this from my childhood, if blogs had existed when my mom and dad were raising us.
I like reading your stories, but more importantly, your family will appreciate this for generations to come. This is a worthwhile thing you're doing. Consider it your Intertubed Book of Remembrance!
I love your creativity! You come up with the neatest activities and decorations. I am always so impressed with your creative talent, to say nothing of your strength of character. I may not always comment, but I enjoy seeing what you are up to.
YOU CANNOT QUIT!!! YOur blog is one of my very favorites. YOu give me such great ideas and I LOVE seeing pics of your adorable kiddos and home. You are truly inspiring in every way! :)
Tricia i check your site every day to see if you have new posts.
You are such an incredible mom and your blog keeps us up to date with the goings on of some of our family! You have such good little stories and pics i don't even have children and I LOVE seeing pics ofthe kids......i've watched them grown up through your blog.
DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE! This is my one excuse not to call you every week to see how things are going! :P
But seriously I LOVE your blog, Dan loves your blog and I would seriously have to come up there and beat'ya'upside'da'head if you quit.
So if that's not motivation enough, then well, I guess prepare yo'self for a beatin'!
Don't quit. It is a wonderful online journal. I agree with the others. I wish I had your talents. You do amazing things for the children. I look forward to seeinng the pictures even though I know what is happening. You have to continue. Elizabeth
I was told by my aunt last year when I too was thinking maybe I should just stop blogging even though I was few and far between (unlike the blogging queen) that I should consider this like a family journal that we can go back and look at all the fun times, the struggles and such. Ever since then I have made more of an effort to blog, which in 2009 I blogged more entries then the 5 years previous combined.
I love you blogs, please don't give up it helps keep me in touch with you and you have had great ideas!
Take a little break enjoy your trip and then come back to us that faithfully follow your blog!
Here!
Add me to you Stalk list mine isn't has cool as your blog, but at least you can keep updated on me and my family like I do with you and yours.
dnafamily.blogspot.com I already have you on my list of blogs I visit and I would be sad if it wasn't there anymore!
Don't stop blogging Tricia. How else would I know what you are up to all the time? I love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful family!
Of course you should continue!!! I have been feeling the same way lately. I feel like life is just the same old, same old and I have nothing new to say. But I love hearing from all of my blog buddies!
Miss Tricia,
Little do you probably know, but I too follow your blog daily, and on top of loving your style and creativity, I am even more touched by your spirit, energy and amazing positive outlook. You are inspiring as a mom (and I don't even have children), a wife (and I don't even have a husband), a woman and a friend...reading your posts inspires me to be thankful for my own life and to try and reflect on it the same way.
Thank you!
Erin (aka "Flat")
you know how I feel keep blogging
Carmen
Tricia,
You must keep blogging, I LOVE reading it and looking at the pics :) Makes me smile
Ali
You have to keep your blog up! :) I love reading it and seeing how creative you are. You are giving me ideas on how to do parties and teacher gifts and everything else. I've had to create a "for later" file so I can remember what to do when my kiddos get older! :) I also love seeing your kids grow - and to see how you're handling the awesome experience of raising Adam! You are an amazing woman and am so blessed to have a small look at your life through your blog! :) Please don't go away! :)
BFF Don't stop you are the one that keeps me going. ;-)
C'mon...I read your blog so I can see how the other half lives!!
Love you bunches!!
BTW I do read consistently; just lately it's been at work on my lunch hour so I can't comment (silly firewalls). That should all change now that my kid is FINALLY sleeping again and my evenings are mine (for a couple more months anyways...)
Tricia,
I LOVE reading your blog! Seriously, love, love, LOVE it! All the pretty cakes you make, great b-day parties for your kids, family activities - they are all so fun to read about. I just wish that I wasn't so darn lazy and did half of the great stuff you do. xoxo
Your NICU buddy,
Candace
PS. I wonder if you could get your blog printed into a book! What a great item to keep on your coffee table or to give to your children when they are grown up.
I'm a quiet lurker, but I Love your blog, Trish! I've already used a few of your craft ideas, and your posts are always full of so much fun! I hope you'll continue...
Tricia! Your blog is FULL of inspiration, love and of COURSE humour! I love your blog and follow it religously (even though you don't follow mine...hahaha jk). I love your blog. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, and it is always a good read. :D Keep it going!
PS I have read somewhere (I think when I signed up) that you can get it printed into a book! Easiest way to journal if you're a journal slacker like me and definitely the most simple way to "scrapbook".
Present and accounted for!
As others have said, your blog is great. I admire your spirit, strength and your creativity. I love getting ideas for teacher gift, parties and food! I just love seeing what your family is up to and how much your kiddos have grown. Please appease your many fans and keep blogging.
Bev
I hope you keep blogging I love love seeing all the fun pics of your family, Adam's progress and all the AMAZING parties you throw!! Seriously could you be more creative!! I love all your teacher/school gifts, goodie bags and cake ideas...you inspire me more then words can say :)
always checking in & stealing ideas...xoxo Amy :)
YOU ROCK!!
T, What would I do if I didn't get to live vicariously through you and your family. If you stop blogging there is no hope for us slow, boring bloggers (ME!!). Keep it up... how else will I know what you are upto?
KK and Mini KK
DON'T YOU DARE!!! How else will I know what's going on out there. I an being totally selfish I know but WHATEVER! Please don't stop.
Love You!
tammy
Thank you for coming out of 'lurkdom' and saying hi! I really appreciated your comment too :) Those first few months after a diagnosis can be very overwhelming, but then, as you found out, bit by bit the diagnosis takes a backseat to your child just being your child :)
Of course you should keep up blogging!!!
(And hi!) :)
You're amazing. Don't deprive us. I can't imagine how you manage to do all that you do but please keep documenting it.
Tricia, You must keep blogging ... you can have a little rest but then you "have to" blog so I can keep track of your busy life and my georgeous grand babies. I love you more than diamonds!
Mom
I'm always checking up on you through your blog!
OH Tricia!! Where would I get all my ideas!!
Here!
Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments! Adam is ADORABLE!! I know I just found your blog.....so my vote is that you do not quit blogging!!
if you stop blogging, I will have to be your real life friend and I am not up to that level of commitment.
Rhonda
Tricia, your blog makes me happy!!! I enjoy it!!! IF it makes YOU happy, and YOU enjoy doing it, keep it up! If you are only doing it because you feel pressured by other people's expectations, however flattering and well-intentioned they maybe be, that might not be a good enough reason to continue. JMHO Love you lots!!!!!!
Hi Tricia,
I am not sure if you would remember me, but you may remember my husband, Kalvin Bartel. I came across your blog and I love reading it. Your husband's aunts are in my ward in Kamloops and I was in your In laws for ward for a few years. Any way, thanks for writing!
Don't stop! I am glad to have found another boyfriend for my Sweet Pea (or rather you found us). I can't wait to watch him grow up. He seems like he is doing wonderful and I have to admit that I am more than a little jealous. :-) Congrats on such a beautiful boy!
indians moreover injection ddevelopment nipfp retains fundamental interweaving engaging january disorders
lolikneri havaqatsu
it's hard to keep up with it sometimes, i know what you mean
when when when will you blog again!!!!!!! with you not blogging, I almost can cancel my internet connection (I knew the internet was a fad anyhow!!!)
Rhonda
I found your blog over a year ago when I was planning a Super Saturday. Since then I try to check every few months to see what you've added. I hope you don't stop blogging. You've given me such inspiration and hope.
Post a Comment