Every year we spend Christmas morning in our own little home. We love it! When we return from my folks Christmas Eve we get ready for Santa!
we leave him a key

Cookies and Chocolate milk for Santa. Carrots for Rudolf and water too. (did you see that
Rudolf's red nose turns the water red too?!)
with out fail...Santa arrives

with Gifts for Adam

Aliza's Doll house

a
DSi for Jacob

and a scooter and a Fur real panda for
Jayna
I love the beauty of the lit Christmas tree stocked with gifts and Christmas wishes.
this was the first year that Justin and I weren't wrapping and building till the wee hours of the morning. Instead we cuddled up with hot coco and watched the Christmas Classic "Its a Wonderful Life" in the glow of our Christmas tree! It was a Perfect way to spend Christmas eve.

The kids woke at the crack of 8:30 (yep did we score or what?)
The Children were so excited!
Jayna is such a grateful kid...and excited with every simple little thing she was given. I love it.

I expected Jacob to be over the moon with his new
DSi... he was happy but no fan fare that I love :( this kid is like his dad for sure.
Jacob did LOVE his gift and
I'm sure his eyes may go square from the amount of time he has played it!

Aliza was adorable and most
in love with her
cheapy dress up shoes Santa brought as an add on..

The kids Enjoyed their
Zuzu pets from us. They were the biggest rage this year and I was determined to get them for the kids. SO determined that I went with another crazy mom at the crack of dawn to the toy store to line up.

Adam got the classic toys... his favorite was a Jack in the Box (o.k so it was my Favorite!)

We invited the Grandparents for breakfast
and Daddy worked his magic

German pancakes and Ham...
yummmy!

we had a wonderful breakfast

and as we were all crammed in for breakfast I was reminded that it doesn't matter that our house is small...it is bursting with love!
It really is "A Wonderful Life!"
2 comments:
Fabulous photos.
Glad you had a peaceful Christmas Eve and day. Happy it's over now? ;-)
Merry Christmas! The pictures are great. The grandkids all look so cute in their matching outfits!
Post a Comment