The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 28 December 2009

{Look out world!}

Adam is up on all fours! And thinking about crawling.... So far he's doing some pretty mean rocking skills!
and all Mommy can say is CRAP I gotta vacuum and pick up all the Lego and Polly Pockets!

4 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

RIGHT ON!!!!
Go Adam.
Go Adam.
Go Adam.

TUC said...

Lol, I have the same problem with the little legos... so crawling comes with mixed feelings here too!

Michelle said...

Oh he is adorable!!

Sally said...

Wow, he's doing so well! That's what we are working on with little A. She's pretty heavy so it may be awhile.

Tricia, if you still have my number feel free to give me a call, I've lost yours.

Best,
Sally