
Having 4 kids and a busy schedule has given me less time to do the things that I love....like making goodies and gifts for teachers and friends. I used to spend hours hand stamping and embellishing tags, but I came to the realization that if I wanted to make treats for all my kids classmates (that's over 60 kids) I need to scale things back. BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO! I love this stuff....Well I have found a solution! FREE
Printables! From Awesome
bloggers. These Spooky treats Tags came from
Hannah
And this adorable teacher gift idea and
printables came from
Amy 
not as creative...true (since
I'm rippin off some one
else's idea) but still fun... EASY and fast


I watched a movie made treat bags and made the cookie jars and was done before the movie was over!
I had the chance to volunteer for Jacobs Kindergarten Halloween Party. It was so fun, and Jacob was over the moon to have his Mama there...and I was so thankful that Uncle Jeff came to watch the wee ones at home, so that I could go.

I love this little guy! And I LOVE that I get to be his Mom! How did I get so lucky?
No comments:
Post a Comment