Tonight we went on a date with my Brother and Sister in Law! It's been the first time in FOREVER since we've been out together with out the kids. *mostly because Jared and Kimmy were always watching our kids for our date nights...sigh... we had a good run;)*
Tonight Jared and Kimmy went out together for the first time since Peyton was born 3 month ago...so of course Jared treated her to a real classy meal;)
I feel so lucky to be such good friends with my sister in law.... she is an amazing talented woman and a wonderful Auntie and Mother.
I feel so lucky to be such good friends with my sister in law.... she is an amazing talented woman and a wonderful Auntie and Mother.
2 comments:
Looks like a very fun time!!
What a great night. And good on Kim and Jared for getting out already; it's still a very rare occasion for Jay and I to get away.
Post a Comment