The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 7 October 2009

{meeting the mark}

Adam is 6 months old now!
Because he was born 7 weeks early they are still measuring his miles stones with his corrected age 4 1/2 months.

He is meeting all the milestones for a typical child

Adam is doing so well! He is happy, holding his head steady, rolling over both ways, sitting assisted and vocalizing with the LOUDEST and sweetest baby sounds, he loves eating his hands, and playing with his feet and has just started to reach for toys.
I Know that Adam may not always meet the milestones at the same rate as kids with only 46 Chromosomes ;) But he will in his own time.... on his own time table.... but for now, this little guy is in a RUSH!

3 comments:

April said...

I can't believe Adam is already 6 months old. He is such a handsome and adorable little guy.He is doing great too. :) Oh I just want to squeeze him.:)

Kelsey Keller said...

Hi lady,

Kahlen and I are so proud of you both. You are amazing people and we are so happy we have you as friends. Adam is a joy, an amazing little boy, and someone Kahlen and I have come to love (yes all 46 chromosomes of him;). Keep up the great work you two. We are so glad you are taking time to enjoy his successes, he is a truly amazing baby!

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, could he get any cuter. I love that first picture. I can't wait to get my hands on this little one, he is just too sweet.