Last March I decided I wanted to to make cakes. My goal was to be able to make Delicious beautiful cakes for my children's birthdays. And I did it!
Not to toot my own horn but I got kinda good;) and I loved working with Fondant!
Tonight a friend of mine came over. We spent the night cake decorating, sharing ideas and enjoying one another s company.
Have you ever wondered what this Super mom (that every one talks about) looks like?
Well here she is.
This is Michelle
She is a mother of three
a crafter, baker, scrapbooker, boxer, and much much more. Michelle is one of those types of women who make me what to be better to do more and try harder...
Not to toot my own horn but I got kinda good;) and I loved working with Fondant!
Tonight a friend of mine came over. We spent the night cake decorating, sharing ideas and enjoying one another s company.
Have you ever wondered what this Super mom (that every one talks about) looks like?
Well here she is.
This is Michelle
She is a mother of three
a crafter, baker, scrapbooker, boxer, and much much more. Michelle is one of those types of women who make me what to be better to do more and try harder...
Isn't this Mummy cute?
2 comments:
Very cool cake.
TOTALLY SPOOK-TACULAR!!!
Ya, I think I'm funny.
Post a Comment