The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 29 September 2009

{Party Like ROCK STARS!}


Tonight 8 Hot Mamas went out for a night on the town!


to see Colbie Caillat LIVE in concert!

Jason Mraz made a special appearance to sing one of my favorite songs LUCKY

All of us were feeling pretty lucky (especially me who decided to come last minute when one of our friends wasn't able to use her ticket)

One of Colby Caillat's opening acts was Andy Davis
We bought his CD and got him to sign them....

He was charming...but really not sure what to say when I told him between the 8 of us we had 28 children... I also told him not to stand too close cause I don't wanna get pregnant (yep I think I'm pretty funny)

So we didn't really party like Rock Stars... but we sure had a great time.
One of the highlights was going through the late night Wendys drive through with 8 separate orders...HILARIOUS!

Thanks for letting me crash your party ladies I had a great time!

2 comments:

April said...

I had to laugh out loud about your comment about 28 kids and the Wendy's drive thru. I bet that was hilarious. Personally I would not have even attempted it. LOL. They get my order wrong for one person all the time.If I add the kids and hubby you can forget about us coming home with what we actually want.LOL. Sounds like a great time.:)

Jackie said...

what fun