The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 16 August 2009

{The POONAMI of 2009}

There you have it................ the blow out!!!!!!!!!!! Grossed out? Yes? I thought so *wink*
A friend once told me I cant have a mommy blog unless I blog about poo...there you have it. I'm officially a Mommy blogger!

7 comments:

Amy Snell said...

Oh man...been there :) When Mason was a few months old I was going to get the mail and I thought to myself "man, he's warm..." thats because he had poop not only blown out both sides, but ALL the way up his BACK...it was so nasty :)

Kelly MacNeil said...

Oh I can relate. Lauren used to do this with all her poops. I used to have to carry around a travel stain remover!!! I sure don't miss it!!!

Jackie said...

Very impressive Adam, if that was our house it would be straight to the shower for baby.

Kelsey Keller said...

Well Lady,

I hate to be the one to rain on your poonami...but Miss K (who is much smaller) makes even bigger ones. Will make a mental note to photograph the next one just to show you that I can be a mommy blogger too!

Marin said...

It's about time you blogged about poo! I'm so proud :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah that was great but I thought it was greater that it happend while sitting on Daddy's lap and he got a lap full of it too!!!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Okay Tricia....just gross!!!!