
Today we drove to meet Auntie Jenny and Cousin Timmy to spend the day together.
Some how I thought it would be a great idea to go to the lake...
well the kids had a blast

only I was terrified I would find one of them at the bottom of the lake

2 babies a 2 year old and 2 other kids was just too many 2's!!!!


at least we got a chance to (try) and beat this crazy heat!

(Adam is still VERY selective with his smiles and we still haven't got a photo yet!)
2 comments:
Wow, this WAS pretty brave of you! That is a lot of 2's! lol
The lake looked like it was a blast for the kids. It is unnerving to have that many young children around water. But you did create some fun memories. I loved reading your blog. Adam is adorable, as to be expected. Aliza just made me laugh with her swim suit at dinner. She seems to keep you on your toes. I think that is really neat you got library cards with the kids. Jayna and Jacob have grown so much too. Very fun blog!
Post a Comment