We decided to bring the whole crew to the water slides
even the "twins"
Jacob LOVED the water the slides and the fact that he was FINALLY tall enough to ride the .....DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAA...THE BLACK HOLE


Aliza had fun (even if the water was a bit too cold for her liking)


Adam spent a lot of time doing what he does best....
While at the water park I saw a boy about 10 years old who had Down syndrome. He was in the water playing with his siblings as well as independently. To see him made me smile. So I went to introduce myself as well as baby Adam. It's so weird as soon as I know that some one is a parent of a child with Down syndrome I feel an automatic kinship. They know the pain the joy the confusion and love that I am feeling. They have been there. And they know how I feel. Its like I'm a life time member of a club. None of us signed up to be in this club. But, here we are..... loving our children and supporting each other. We exchanged tears hugs and most of all hope. when I spoke with the boys mother I felt so much hope and peace... the 2 things I want most right now.
It was a wonderful day
Jacob LOVED the water the slides and the fact that he was FINALLY tall enough to ride the .....DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAA...THE BLACK HOLE
Aliza had fun (even if the water was a bit too cold for her liking)
Adam spent a lot of time doing what he does best....
It was a wonderful day
1 comment:
you continue to amaze me with all you manage to do with FOUR kids. We have a hard time with just one; teach me oh wise one.
Post a Comment