we were young
in love
and a little naive.
During our missions we wrote letters back and forth (mostly trying to one up each other and show who was the better missionary;)) I got home from my mission and 3 months later we started dating. We dated for 2 1/2 months ....6 months later got married, 3 months later got pregnant and then one day shy of our first anniversary our first child was born.
I often think of how lucky I am. When we got married we really had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. I just felt so happy and alive when I was with Justin. when he kissed me he made my toes curl, he made me laugh, shared my faith and had a desire to start a family and was committed to providing for our family so I could be a stay at home mom.
Based on that I made the biggest decision of my life.
Sometimes I wish it was more romantic... but some how along the way its become a romance. An incredible love story, with commitment, faith passion and friendship.
Justin has been an amazing support. Where he is weak I am strong where I am weak he is strong. He understands my need for time away from my babes and encourages me to peruse those things that make me happy. We are couple, yet we both are still individuals, and celebrate our differences.
I am madly in love
8 years later
happier then I ever pictured I would be.
This year we Celebrated our anniversary (2 weeks late) And went to Grouse mountain.
the weather was perfect.
the views were amazing.
we spent the afternoon walking around, and even took the chair lift
1 comment:
wow, eight years and four beautiful children later; time really does fly when you're having fun. congrats you guys!
Post a Comment