The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 15 June 2009

{Sports Day 2009}

Today was Jaynas sports day. She was so excited! This year her color was red (if you can't tell)

and her team the Cheetahs. Jayna was sporting the "coolest" outfit ever (a high school musical cheerleader get up) I must admit I would have got one if they came in my size;)
Nana came to join in the fun and ensure that my sanity remained intact.



Its so Fun to watch the kids having such a good time. Even though I was far from the track star I have such good memories of my childhood sports day!

Aliza was so sweet, almost too friendly... but stayed by my side and listened so well.



When I asked Jayna what the best part of her day was she said "the dunk tank where my vice principal got wet"

another favorite was the tug-a-war
Teachers vs grade 7 students

Even Jacob and Aliza got to participate in the Pre schoolers race
Aliza was pretty quick!
Jacob won First place! and was so proud of himself
It was such a fun day! Our school did a lovely job at making things fun, involving yet still competitive.













3 comments:

Jackie said...

My gosh your kids are cute!!!

Emily said...

What fun! My kids will have their exciting field day next week. I remember loving that part of school!
P.S. Good job kiddos at the dentist!

Anonymous said...

Tell Jayna she looked AWESOME in her Red outfit.