After Adam's Blessing we all headed to our place. 35 people!!! At our tiny place...and the best thing is it all worked! We had people out side, people in the living room, a playroom full of kids and even a few kids in the trees.

We had Hamburgers, Hot dogs, my moms famous potato salad and cake.... easy
peasy and yummy too



Adams cake lovingly made by
Shelley and Mommy

I almost
cried when I cut into it! It took HOURS!!!!

All the kids (18 of them!!) were awesome
we had a
Disney movie playing in the play room.

and 9 year old Domenic was giving
Nintendo DS lessons;)

Adam was passed around from arm to arm and was as cute as can be.... It was a beautiful day and my heart felt full!!
7 comments:
That cake was amazing! Happy Blessing day to sweet little Adam. I LOVE the times that my hubby blessed our sweet kiddos! Your family is beautiful. Looks like you've been having all sorts of fun!
Fab day all around!! Glad we could be a part of it.
Okay, you're flying out to make Isaac's birthday cake, that is awesome!!! So glad you had such a great day on Adam's Blessing.
It looked like a special day, how wonderful!
Oh, and beautiful cake!!!!!! You rock!!!!
What a fun looking afternoon!! Seriously though...that cake is AMAZING!! Talk about talented :)
What fun to see those pictures! Great cake. I need some ideas for Garrett. Got any? I love seeing bits and pieces of where you live. Your family is so beautiful.
Tricia! That cake is amazing! I am very impressed. I remember when my sister and her hubby made their cakes for the boys... They almost cried too. It is hard to see your cake devoured after all that long and tedious work. It is beautiful though.
Post a Comment