The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 17 May 2009

{ It's FAIR! }

Today was our first fun outing as a family of 6!

Most weekends we try to do something fun.... But on long weekends we like to do something special.... Like going to the fair!








The kids loved the rides...and both Jacob and Aliza were too short to ride most of the rides (you have to be 42 cm!!!)



Mommy stayed with Adam...and Daddy got to join in on all the fun!!






We even got to see a magic show...guess who got to assist the magician??

It was the highlight of her day.

next to lemonade and mini donuts;)

Proof that I was there..... with all my crew

The big kids were awesome. Aliza is still a little monkey, and I'm just praying that by the time she turns 3 this running~away~non listening~thing will be a thing of the past.

And how was Adam you ask?


He was perfect! woke up and fed once.

It was GREAT day!
















4 comments:

Jackie said...

What fun!!! Our weather here was awfully windy so we stuck pretty close to home, but we did get out to the indoor playground at the mall...man I can't wait until summer is here.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great wekend. grandma can't wait to see them up close and personal.
Love Mom

Emily said...

Tricia, I am so glad you found my blog. Your family is absolutely beautiful! I read through some of your older posts to catch up a little on your story. You have great strength and love for your family and sweet little Adam! I'm not sure if you read through mine, but in the October 2008 area you'll find our story. We didn't find out that Justin was Down syndrome until he was 6 months old. I wouldn't change him for anything! I am excited to follow your journey! Adam is precious! My little guy has grown up too quick.
Emily

Annalee said...

Hey Tricia. That looks like fun.