The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 31 May 2009

{Go Fish}

I've been wanting to take the kids fishing. Only as a child I remember how disappointing it was when we didn't catch a fish...and I felt like we were waiting forever!!! My kids are young and just as impatient as I was.

But we found the perfect solution.
This weekend we took the kids fishing to this cute little fishing hole that's stocked with rainbow trout. They supply the rods and bait and you buy what you catch...sounds good to me!!!


Doesn't this make you want to whistle the tune to the Andy Griffiths show?

We enjoyed a little picnic...
And Jayna had me take a "candid" photo of her ;)

And we fished

And fished

and fished

and we ended up leaving with 4 trout from 10 inches to 14 inches long
Jacob sure liked the idea of fishing but once that fish came out of the water he was running for cover!!! see that smile??? that's what a 4 year old looks like when he's about to crap from FEAR! HA


And I've decided that Jayna should always take the photos of me...seriously I look SKINNY
I may hire her out as a photographer!
And If your wondering where our little man was...well Adam slept
and was (as usual) our perfect baby!
After fishing we stopped at a farmers market for some veggies and headed to Nana and Grandpas... with dinner in hand

So our trout went from this:

to this:
YUMMMMM even the kids liked it!
It was such a nice day...












3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! You've been busy and it looks like so much fun! Your kids are adorable!

Jackie said...

That is so cool! What a great day.

birthingway said...

Hey T~your day looked wonderful, and it's nice to "find" you here on the Interwebs.

I wanted to pass on this link to you as an alternative to the milk bank:
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/MilkShare/messages

There is a whole, amazing network of women helping women with donor milk.

I hope to see you at the clinic one of these days :)

d.