The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 30 May 2009

{Belle the Ballerina}

It's that time of year... and it's time for Jaynas Ballet recital. This year they are dancing to the music from Beauty and the Beast and Jayna couldn't be happier!



Can you tell which Dancer had a Mother who registered her in the 4/5 year old level instead of 6/7 year olds?.....
Ummm ya that was me.
By the time we figured it out Jayna loved her little friends and the time slot worked really well for us!
So not only is my little girl not so little... she's also the oldest!!!
Stay tuned for the Dance recital... I'm sure it will be adorable!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute I love the outfits. I am sure she will be a shining star.

Jackie said...

Those outfits are adorable!!!

Kelly MacNeil said...

Awww, too cute. I can't wait until Ava is in ballet!!!