The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 2 March 2009

{the Graduate!}

Look at me! ...and here my Mom thought I'd never finish school.....
OK so it isn't my Degree (I PROMISE mom ...one day..... one day)
But I am a proud graduate of the course 1 of the Wilton cake course. And I had so much fun!!!!!!!!
And I made a cake!!! a nice one too!
nope I didn't use even an ounce of creativity...copied the manual right down to the dots.

But, I learned so much!
and I'm so looking forward to taking the next 3 courses....
anyone need a cake???


9 comments:

Debbie said...

Tricia, that is an absolutely FABOULOUS CAKE!

Whenever I try to decorate something adorable I always just completely fail. That's such a fabulous talent you have!

April said...

Way to go! It looks fantastic. :)

Jackie said...

Oh why don't I live closer...who doesn't need a cake!!!

Anonymous said...

Tricia! I am so proud of you - it looks perfect!!!!!! Those are some sweet roses you've got going on!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, can't wait until my shower!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Such nice work Tricia. I'm soooo proud of you! I knew you could do it and you'll be quite an expert when you finish the next course! Yeahhhhhh!!!

Stacia Howard said...

Great job!

Jennifer Bumby said...

Yummm...I don't need cake but I sure do want it!!

Anonymous said...

Tricia, perhaps I could get over my desire for a daughter with a degree .... if she were to make me one of those fab cakes. Don't worry, I have all the confidence in the world that you can do ANYTHING! and of course I'll expect nothing less.
Love your Demanding Mother or Mom as I like to be called.