See this? This is where my feet were!
I was standing in the bathroom and and looked down at my toes (to see if I needed to touch up the polish) and I couldn't see them !! AT ALLLLLLLLLL!!
this picture documents that moment and was also a pretty cool angle!
this picture documents that moment and was also a pretty cool angle!
I was given a surprise party by my closest Friends....
see this? that's me looking surprised!
YAHHHHHHH WHOOOOO
and some of the cutest baby boy clothes!
when Jacob was born my Friend Rhonda lent us her 1 year olds clothes...so for the first 3 years I hardly had to buy anything for Jacob and it shows.... I have 4 boxes of boys clothes from 3 months to 3 toddler. And 18(yes that's right 18!!!! boxes)! of girls clothes for the same size!
Swap meet here we come!!!!!!
Can 8 women have fun playing with play dough?
Boy can we ever!
I Love You!
when Jacob was born my Friend Rhonda lent us her 1 year olds clothes...so for the first 3 years I hardly had to buy anything for Jacob and it shows.... I have 4 boxes of boys clothes from 3 months to 3 toddler. And 18(yes that's right 18!!!! boxes)! of girls clothes for the same size!
Swap meet here we come!!!!!!
Thank you all for making the day so special, for your thoughtfulness love and support.
And even though this is my 4th baby...you all made me feel that this wee one is just as wanted loved and anticipated as any other baby!
I Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment