The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 12 February 2009

{will you be mine?}

Because I'm a holiday Junkie.... I love all the festivities that come with valentines day... especially for kids! This year I found these cute little books (with read along CD and Computer came) at my FAVORITE dollar store!!! The best part is they have been learning the story of "The Little Red Hen" and doing a puppet show!
Jayna worked very hard at writing all her friends names and we stapled a little treat too!




Jacob was happy to give his little valentines treats to his friends....


and a little gift to his teachers


For Jaynas teacher we made her a gift basket...with ready to dip strawberries and Chocolate!
It all looked so cute once it was wrapped up.... I *heart* Cello!
Doing these types of things just makes my heart smile!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tricia, great job on the valentine's they are super cute. I especially like the teacher one!!