Wanna see what a 13 year old (who is stuck in a 30 year old body) looks like?

Tonight Marcy and I let that 13 year old out for the night!
To see NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously IT was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

They were so entertaining even more so then the last time I say them 18 years ago!!!

March and I were Shocked at how giddy we felt!


The Highlight of the night was when NKOTB came and performed behind us!!!!!
We were so close! IT was incredible!

Marcy thanks for an amazingly fun night!
We had a blast reliving our youth!
almost made us forget we were pregnant with husbands and 3 kids at home
ALMOST
2 comments:
Haha! If you look VERY CLOSELY at the group picture with the reddish background, you can see the back of my head. First head, holding the camera on the left side. WOO!
Great show. They're coming back for a summer tour between March and July. YAY!
You are so photogenic. Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment