The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 28 October 2008

{Top 10 reasons not to BLOG}

10. more people call you cause they have no idea whats going on.

9. because your beloved camera is busted

8. you can watch more TV

7. you can go to bed earlier

6. because you're a little over whelmed with this school / pre school drop off thing

5. because with soccer swimming ballet, and Relief Society your always in a rush

4. because your potty training 2 year old wont poop in the potty any more

3. because you've been feeling under the weather

2. because you're feelings have been hurt


and the #1 reason

because your 13 weeks pregnant :)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, congratulations!!!! We still need to get together when you are feeling a little better!! I miss you!!!

4ever29 said...

YEAH!!! Congrats Tricia and family!

Anonymous said...

Yipee...how exciting. You deffinitley have that glow....ang

Anonymous said...

Hi there my love, I look every day to see what you and my babies are up to, apparently so does everyone else I know. I want you to keep blogging even if it is to tell us how crumby you feel when you are 13 weeks pregnant. Hope you have your camaera fixed or replaced cause I know how much you love it. Love you and glad to have you back on line I'm always amazed that you manage to do all that you do do inthe limtied and ever crazy time you have available. Love you tons MOM

Debbie said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Your feelings were hurt? :(

Aliza is growing so fast! The fam is looking so good. :)

Anonymous said...

So, I found your blog!!!

Congratulations!!!!

What is the age difference for all of them now? All right around mine right? 6,4,2?

Well anyways, Talk to you soon! (BTW I am joining you in that mommy of four club - 11 weeks here).

Christine

Life as a Kenessey said...

CONGRATULATIONS....and it's so nice to see your life all caught up for your many fans!!!

April said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I was wondering where you have been. You guys must be so excited. Congrats again.:)

Jackie said...

I have no idea how you ever publish so many entries at once, but I'm glad you do, I love catching up with your family and hearing about all the cool things you do with the kids.

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!!! That is wonderful news. I hope you are almost finished being sick. That makes it so much nicer. I am so excited for you.

SAH in Suburbia said...

Yahooooooo - very exciting!! I'm sorry to hear you had your feelings hurt. I've been stalking your blog for weeks waiting for an update.

Nettypg said...

Hey Congratulations on your big news. That means we will have two kids close in age. I am living in Spokane, WA now so I am somewhat closer if I ever make it back up that way. Contuine to check out my blogspot. I am in the process of updating 3-d pictures of the twins that are due Feb 1.
Take care, Your old missionary compaion-Annette Dillon Burke

Tara H. said...

Congratulations! What a cute way to tell everyone.
And it's so perfect, your kids are so cute, it would be shameful not to add at least one more.:)
Hope your feeling better soon.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

SLIND DAWG!!!!! Of coarse I remember you. Your family is beautiful. It looks like you love being a mom as much as I do. Congrats on #4. Have you talked to anyone in my family the past two years? Do you know about David? Email me- tennillephilips@yahoo.com

Tennille

Marin said...

Congratulations, Tricia! What exciting news :)

Why were your feelings hurt???

McEwan Family said...

Hey girl. Tennille gave me your blog. This is mine
www.mcewanfamily4ever.blogspot.com My email is sjmcewan@yahoo.com Your kids are adorable. love, suzy mcewan

Stacia Howard said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats!!! That's wonderful news.....I always knew you'd be a great mom, now there will be one more lucky child to have you! Wishing you a healthy, stress-free pregnancy.